Friday, March 15, 2013

Exams over!!!!

Exams are oveeeer!!!
Well, I probably only succeded in 4 out of 5
and I think I failed one and gotta redo it.
But who cares. I'm done. Finally. This feeling ...
to be free .... unbelievable!!!!! I swear to god,
the last 2 months were filled with sweat, paper, pens,
exams, headache and a bunch of studying!!

That feeling when getting up ... and u know u have to study
the whole day. I tell you. That feeling ain't nice. For real.
Well, since it is all over I am feeling fucking good!!

Now I can also finally do something nice again.
I got myself a new microphone. AKG C 3000 B.
Ain't pro stuff but still a good one. I hope I can use
it as soon as possible. Still have a lot do to regarding
my "homerecording" equipment n stuff but the
microphone is a good step forward.

That's it for now! Hope you guys are doing as great as me!
Peace n stay gold!


No comments:

Post a Comment