Saturday, March 2, 2013

Restart!

Yeah everybody, how's it going?
So as you can see I deleted all the old posts. 
I wanted so start this one anew and since I neglected
my blog for a pretty long time I thought I just do a complete new start!

Beginning as of now, I will update you permanently about
upcoming issues and projects regarding "nomoneY".

For all my new readers, this blog will be about "nomoneY" which
is kind of my Artist Name. It is the brand I use for my Fashion-Projects
as well as for my Music-Projects.  

Also, after I have finished my upcoming exams in the mid of march
I will slowly change the layout and design of this blog, look forward
to it!

I also have a new youtube channel where I will be uploading 
new videos (most of 'em will be music):
Youtube

Also, my facebook page still exists and i started that one new, too:
Facebook

Well, soon (I hope) I will also have these cool link-buttons but as of now,
I am still as dumb as ever when it comes down to ... html .. n stuff ...

I also apologize for not saying "Bye" and just disappearing.
I hope you can still put up with me and the shit I'll deliver!

So, that's it so far. Keep your heads up and keep smiling!

Stay gold


No comments:

Post a Comment